Click here to Download or Print this July and August Prayer & Update Letter
We can’t wait to start our projects and therefore we are focusing now on creating ministry awareness and finding new ministry partner for Natasha and I. This will guarantee a good start but even more important help to achieve our long-term goals. We saw a 10% growth. Praise God. We are happy to report on the following exciting activities:
Eco Outreach Teams Highlights
- KwaZulu-Natal – Rural Church Outreach Attend: 15, Decision: 1, Follow-Up: Pr. Masinga discipleship.
- Kruger National Park – Satara Camp, Jesus Film Outreach > Attend: 11, Decision 10, Follow-Up: Pr. Ezrom Bible Study.
- Kenya-Samburu National Park – We distributed 16 Audio Bibles at Samburu Park’s Game Lodges. Most where handed out to people that can’t read. We are already seeing a change in those people lives. We got good feedback of growth in the inter-lodge church services and it’s becoming more and more popular. Pr. Ndori attended a Campus Crusade for Christ (Life Ministry) National Conference in Kenya. He gave us a good report.
- Prayer request: 1.) KwaZulu-Natal: Favour of open hearts and sanctification for the new area & community where Pr. Sithembiso did the school outreach. 2.) Kruger Park: Continue to use the Jesus Film at Camps in Kruger and sharing the Gospel 3.) Kenya Samburu: Praises for inter-lodge church services growth and Audio Bibles impact as well as a vehicle for Pr Ndori.
Campus Crusade for Christ – Ignite 300
We had a Campus Crusade celebration and vision dinner function. There were about 170 people and I was responsible for the Jesus Film Project Equipment exhibition. The evening was full of exciting visions and great teamwork efforts with good reports and future plans. A short documentary of Eco Ministry’s disciple-pastor, Pastor Sithembiso Masinga was part of the presentation. Glory to God!
Prayer Request: It takes a large team to make this organization expanding God’s Kingdom. We have a lot of organizational challenges and events like this ensure our activities. We acknowledge that God is the One we trust.
The Lötter Family
- Natasha: Woman’s day Celebrations: We had a woman’s gathering at the botanical gardens, with a guest speaker that spoke on “Who am I in Christ?”
- Mike: For the last few months we have focus primarily on ministry partner development. We had been invited to speak on a few Christian radio stations and a church that help with awareness and credibility.
- Click here to listen (Afrikaans)
- Megan and Clinton: Both the children doing well except for average seasonal sickness.
Prayer Request: Continue to prayer for ministry partner development and time management to be productive with all our responsibilities. The sooner Natasha and I can reach our ministry partner goals the quicker we can divert all our attention to ministry. Praise God for trusting us with this ministry and thankful for the people He sends over our paths that partner with us. Please pray for the shutter and vibration in our car’s gearbox. We are starting to irritate the enemy because we are doing something right. Please pray and bind his plans for our ministry and family.
Our ministry partners are very special to us and we enjoy hearing from you? Please send us your prayer request, we will gladly pray for you!
Regards in Him
Mike, Natasha, Megan and Clinton.
Office: +27 12 347 6981