We are excited to share some news from the Lotter family who labour for the Kingdom! Please consider giving them your support and prayers!
Click here to Download or Print this September and October Prayer & Update Letter
2 Corinthians 4:1 – The Light of Christ’s Gospel
4 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart.
With joy we report on the following exciting activities:
Eco Outreach Teams Highlights
- KwaZulu-Natal – Total showings: 6, Attend: 315, Decision: 192, Follow-Up: Pr. Masinga discipleship program. (Glory to God!)
- Kruger National Park – New Building at Satara staff quarters for Church, films and Bible study. Our mission team also supported them financially with a donation towards the building.
- Kenya-Samburu National Park – Because of transport challenges and logistics we are now prayerfully searching for a game lodge staff member inside the National Park to train with the Jesus Film Strategy and rotate with the Jesus Film between Game Lodges. We will continue with their financial support.
- Prayer request: 1.) KwaZulu-Natal: Praise God for all the decisions. Time management for discipleship and follow-up. 2.) Kruger Park: More opportunity to show films at other camps inside Kruger Park. Pray for protection over anti-poach units and helicopter pilots 3.) Kenya Samburu: Please pray for the search of the right staff member to train inside the park.
Campus Crusade for Christ
World Wide Day of Prayer – 9 October:
We prayed together for Campus Crusade for Christ and all our ministry teams. Natasha and I also prayed for our Ministry Partners, their families and their businesses.
Prayer Request: Please pray for Campus Crusade as an organization as well as the leadership team for wisdom, knowledge and strength.
The Lötter Family
- Natasha: 1.) Magdalena Strategy – 2019-2020 Planning: identifying and qualifying teams to be trained. Proactive with training venue and arranging USA trainers and facilitators. 2.) Natasha’s birthday was on 17 September and was well celebrated.
- Mike: 1.) It’s Time prayer event: (27 October) We got involved in “It’s Time” awareness and invitations and helped behind the scenes. 2.) Ministry awareness: Spoke on 4 Christian Radio stations in Sep and Oct. 3.a.) Working 4 new areas to approach new potential ministry partners. Cold call on two industrial areas, one medical area, and one business area 3.b.) Building new relations with 50+ potential contacts. Result: takes double the time and resources. 4.) Our interviews on these radio stations help with awareness and credibility.
- Click here to listen (English)
Prayer Request: 1.) Megan and Clinton’s tonsils will be removed on 12 December. Clinton will also receive grommets in his ears. Please pray for the procedure and recovery. 2.) We received the wrong part from India for our car’s gearbox. Still waiting for an update. Please pray we get this part soon. In the nearby future we will drive long distances for ministry. 3.) We are praying and trusting God for key individuals with the same Spiritual- Godly Connection to sharing our ministry vision and financial goals. 4.) Continues Spiritual growth and desire to become more Christ-like.
Thank You for the Spiritual connection, Friendships and your Support. We Praise God for our Ministry Partners and Friends that enable us to do what God called us for. Please send us your prayer request!
Regards in Him
Mike, Natasha, Megan and Clinton.
Office: +27 12 347 6981