2nd Quarter 2021 | web www.ear2hear.co.za
RESOURCES - News & insights pertaining to Evangelism, Discipleship or Leadership.
PRAYER - News and insights regarding prayer.
You are welcome to diarise the following prayer events in your calendar. We value your prayer support for the Kingdom work that we and our ministry partners undertake to do:
- Friday: Pray and Fast – 20 November 2020
- Friday: Pray and Fast – 18 December 2020
- PRAYER SESSIONS: Month of January 2020
We publish official prayer lists for you to download on our website. This is done shortly before the event to ensure that we have the most up-to-date prayer information available for you.
Dear Praying Friends,
We are excited to be praying and fasting on 20 November 2020. We invite you to join us wherever you are in the world to take part in this special time. Fasting and praying from 06h00 to 18h00.
If you are a ministry, Church, Christian Organisation, missionary or Kingdom workers – you are invited to send in your prayer requests if you would like us to pray for you. We will add you prayer requests to the official prayer list.
We are also making a special opportunity open for Christians who need work or Christians who need prayer for their businesses or Christians who need prayer for their employers or colleagues. You are welcome to submit your prayer requests as well.
Closing date for submissions is 17 November 2020 @13h30.
CARE - News and insights for caring communities.
With your help we have had the privilege of putting together gift bags for 250 vulnerable children. Along with the gifts REFILWE ORPHAN CARE came to collect household goods for homes that were burnt down in the rural settlement due to an accident with a candle.
Our thanks to everyone who participated and contributed towards this project.
EAR2HEAR supports a number of organisations and projects because people who care have been giving towards the needs of others…
- New and second hand clothes for men, women and children support homeless men; houses of safety and feeding schemes.
- Non perishable food contributions feed people living on the street and at feeding schemes.
- Stationery, books and crafts help children with extra-mural activities and support them with school projects.
- Wool and unworked-cloth help the elderly and various projects uplift the community.
- Finances help when we need to purchase fresh produce from the market in bulk!
- Contact us for delivery points or,
- Consider supporting us – follow the link for our banking details.
NETWORK - News from organic partnerships and friendships.
Help us spread the word – so other may know what we are doing in the Kingdom.